Dr Chin-Yun Lin
Dr. Lin is a Dermatologist and Mohs micrographic surgeon. He has attained Specialist Fellowships from the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, the New Zealand Dermatological Society, and the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery. He also belongs to the New Zealand Chapter of the Australasian Society of Cosmetic Dermatologists.
The services he provides at Crawford specialist clinic may be Medical or cosmetic, these include:
* Acne and scar treatments
* Facial redness and pigmentation
* Frown lines, wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation
* Cosmetic removal of benign facial lesions
* Management of a range of skin disorders and rash, including eczema, psoriasis, and pigmentary disorders.
* Full skin examination/skin cancer checks, and treatment planning for skin cancers including melanoma.
For enquiries and bookings, please call: 09 538 0083 EXT 230.
Dr Andrew Cho
Dr Andrew Cho brings a wealth of experience in all aspects of general ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) surgery, particularly on cancer care, laser surgery and head and neck reconstruction.
He has undertaken fellowships in Paediatriac Otolaryngology at Starship Hospital in New Zealand, Neck Cancer and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery at the University of California and Facial Plastic Surgery in Brazil, working with world leaders in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr Cho’s interests and expertise are in Head & Neck cancer care, transoral robotic surgery and reconstructive surgery.
Dr Cho is fluent in Cantonese.
Dr Andrew Cho is available for consultation and surgical appointments at Gillies Hospital, Westgate Medical Centre & Crawford Specialist Centre, Howick. Dr Cho conducts surgery at North Harbour Hospital, Gillies Hospital and Brightside Hospital.
For enquiries and bookings, please call: 0272384777.
Dr Anna Lawrence
Anna is a New Zealand trained Urologist specialising in Functional Urology, Neuro-Urology, Pelvic Reconstruction, and Urethroplasty.
Dr Anurag Sekra
Areas of expertise:
- Endoscopy – diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Chromoendoscopy and virtual chromoendoscopy
- Wireless capsule endoscopy
- Bowel cancer screening and colorectal cancer
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Coeliac disease
- Liver diseases